142 ABLR 6.5 Creedmoor load data???

Sounds good. I looked over the data and pulled some data from online. I was able to get out the other day and test a small batch which I loaded to book max and seem a little pressure (10 round sample). I was planing on looking at how fast they were running but I could not find my magneto speed due to a move Its still packed up somewhere. I also tested some box ammo. I must say the HSM 140 Bergers seem to run about 2815 out of my gun verifying drops to 900 yards for that speed. The 127 LRX barns ammo (store bought) also shot well at the same distance. I used the same dope and they were hitting almost in the same area. The 130 Sierra game changers store bought ammo was not quite as good on the accuracy at the longer distances.

Between 41 and 42gr of h4350 is normally a sweet spot for a 140-143gr bullet in a 6.5cm. Depending on which brass and seating depths. Both mine are in there, one rifle being 41.4(alpha brass, 41.6 in nosler brass. The other likes 1/10 more in each brass.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.