10mm handgun

I have a not so stock Colt Gov. 1911 and two Kimbers. To me and I know others , nothing feels better (grip) in my hand than a 1911.
I love my 1911's I have a Kimber from Clackamas Oregon it was the base model at that time, now it's not!! But have all the original parts and yes they all feel great in my hand including the rock island , LB , crap can't name them all . I should go caress them today

I'm real curious how a 1911 is playing catch up to a Glock ? lol
Seriously ?….polymer frames, double stack mags a la Para Ordinance but 1911 isn't exactly a gun manufacturer it's a JMBrowning design with design elements unto itself…I've owned a pile of em…love em but we're divorced now that I sleep with Glock on the nightstand.

Lots of good choices out there today for the 10mm and sorry but I am a bit of a 1911 snob and biased toward them however Sig P220 is an excellent choice and you could probably find a used one under or slightly over 1000.00. 1911's have a natural pointing ability with many manufacturers producing quality guns; Springfield Ronin is a real nice choice under 1000.00, Tisas D10 comes recommended by most that shoot them and they are fairly inexpensive, Kimber and Dan Wesson will generally run 1200 to 2000.00 but with any gun I would look.for one with a ramped and fully supported barrel.

For the polymer guns, Glock 20 and 40 but to me the grip is too blocky. I have medium size hands and tend to shy away from double stacks but have a S&W M&P 2.0 10mm that feels good in the hand and shoots well but not quite as good as my Springfield Ronin. I do like the added capacity though plus it has an optic. Springfield XDM and FN 510 are fine choices too. .

I have a not so stock Colt Gov. 1911 and two Kimbers. To me and I know others , nothing feels better (grip) in my hand than a 1911.
I've tried to embrace the Glock 10mm guns, but the frames are just to big for my dainty hands. The 1911 just fits and shoots better for me. My Springfield 1911 10mm is a great shooter.
My Sig xTen ain't bad though, for a plastic P O S. :)

I've tried to embrace the Glock 10mm guns, but the frames are just to big for my dainty hands. The 1911 just fits and shoots better for me. My Springfield 1911 10mm is a great shooter.
My Sig xTen ain't bad though, for a plastic P O S. :)
The Glock 20 and 21 I have are borderline for my hand which isn't as small as yours. I remember 😉 I like them . The XDM slimmer. 1911 fits like a glove but single stack. I cant remember who makes it but a double stack 1911. Didn't like it.

I've got at least 6+ 10mm guns. Bought my first one in 1990. It was a Colt 1911 Delta Elite. Still have it.

I reload all my own ammo the way it should be, hot.

My latest addition is a Sig Sauer P220 Elite. Amazing gun, all steel and weighs 43 ozs.

Kimber Camp Guard has my attention now.

I even have a Hi Point 1095 carbine. It's a blast.

Your biggest decision will be capacity.

My brother has the Springfield XDM Elite 10mm. Love the grip on it.

Been wanting a 10mm myself but have not pulled the trigger on one yet. How does the glock 20sf grip feel size wise versus the xdm? I have medium sized hands and the glock 20sf is about boderline for me.

I've got at least 6+ 10mm guns. Bought my first one in 1990. It was a Colt 1911 Delta Elite. Still have it.

I reload all my own ammo the way it should be, hot.

My latest addition is a Sig Sauer P220 Elite. Amazing gun, all steel and weighs 43 ozs.

Kimber Camp Guard has my attention now.

I even have a Hi Point 1095 carbine. It's a blast.

Your biggest decision will be capacity.

My brother has the Springfield XDM Elite 10mm. Love the grip on it.
Sig Sauer P220!!! Yum. All mine are just .45s. Guess I need to look.