10mm handgun

My recommendation, especially if considering it as a "bear defense" handgun. In an "up close and personal" situation……a revolver can't "go out of battery", like a semi-auto "can" if it is jammed into the intended target!

It can be had in a 4 inch version, and can't have a "mis-feed" no matter what type ammunition you run through it!

Just thinking worst case scenario …..as if getting attacked isn't bad enough! 😉 memtb

Small frame Grock 17/19/22/23 doesn't fit my hand. Large frame 10mm Grock 20/29/40 is even worse for me.

If Grock fits you, it's reliability is stellar. It doesn't fit me, and I struggle to shoot it well.

I have a Springfield 1911 in 10mm, 9+1 with the Wilson Combat magazines.

It fits my hand, shoots great, and makes me happy.

My recommendation, especially if considering it as a "bear defense" handgun. In an "up close and personal" situation……a revolver can't "go out of battery", like a semi-auto "can" if it is jammed into the intended target!

It can be had in a 4 inch version, and can't have a "mis-feed" no matter what type ammunition you run through it!

Just thinking worst case scenario …..as if getting attacked isn't bad enough! 😉 memtb

Interesting alternative. Darn moon clips though….

I want to get one of those.

I have a Springfield XD-M OSP that I really like right now, but I'd much rather have the Sig.

I want to get one of those.

I have a Springfield XD-M OSP that I really like right now, but I'd much rather have the Sig.
I wasn't aware of that model in 10mm. I have the 320X in 9 and really like it. Hard to beat a Sig in my opinion.