• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 1000 yard rifle in 300 Weatherby

Darryl Cassel

Have a very nice 300 Weatherby 1000 yard rifle for sale.

It has a 30" Shilen Stainless barrel (10 Twist) that is .950" at the muzzle. It has a KDF muzzle brake installed.
The action is a model 70 Winchester post 64, not the one with the claw extractor.
It is in the McMillen (Tooley Design) stock that is black with gray marble coloring.
Rifle has been fired less then 250 rounds and is legal for Williampsport matches in the 16 1/2 Lb class. Would make a great LR hunting rifle also. Was fired last year by my wife at Williamsport.
$850.00 or trade for?
Always looking for Leupold LR or Mark 4, Nightforce, Custom actions, 4x4 ATVs, Camps, Land, factory rifles?
It's a good deal when figuaring what it costs to replace it.

Can send pics if you wish.

"RIFLE IS SOLD PENDING FUNDS"---THANKS CHRIS
Darryl Cassel
814-546-2674

[ 03-02-2003: Message edited by: Darryl Cassel ]

Darryl, wonder if your wife was shooting that rifle when I snapped these photos of her last October?

fd2d156e.jpg

fd2d14f1.jpg

[ 02-25-2003: Message edited by: Skinny Shooter ]

Skinny and Boyd

The one she's shooting in the pic is the Remington action 300 Weatherby, but the stock is the same color and it does look like the one I have for sale.
For the last match of the season (Oct), she shot my backup rifle for Colorado.
Hard to keep them straight sometimes.

Thanks for the pic though.

Later
DC

[ 02-25-2003: Message edited by: Darryl Cassel ]

Bald and Boyd

Bald
We can talk at the range if I still have it. Had another fellow interesed too. Can't build it for that price of $850.00.
Mcmillen stock----------$275.00
Winchester Mag action---$300.00
Shilen Match bbl 30"----$250.00
KDF Brake installed-----$150.00
Chamber job-------------$125.00
Total $1100.00 Not counting any fitting and bedding charge for the stock to BBL action.

Boyd

See how it feels being blamed for having someone's interest enhanced by getting them into 1000 yd shooting????

Great feeling isn't it?????????
grin.gif
grin.gif

I've been blamed by a few over the years.
wink.gif

Later
smile.gif

Looks like I'll be able to get it --finally sold my .270... Phone call coming...