• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

10% off Bergara Coupon, Includes Firearms

Groot

Not sure if this is the right place for this or if it's actually allowed, I received this coupon for bergara products and was going to use it to buy a wilderness ridge but am shifting gears.

Coupon is through bpioutdoors.com/bergara. I had a ridge in my cart about to confirm the transaction and had second thoughts. $75 and I can mail you the card or just send you the code etc. Can do would prefer venmo or paypal (+G&S if you want to use that) for something smaller like this but check or money order is also 100% fine.

It would be a little over 100 dollars of a wilderness ridge, 150 ish off the carbon ridge and so on up the ladder. Coupon states 10% off total purchase.

Attachments

• IMG_8493.jpeg
    IMG_8493.jpeg
    271.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_8494.jpeg
    IMG_8494.jpeg
    290.3 KB · Views: 29
This has to be a new low.
Pretty much the same thing as those seekins coupons that floated around years ago, sold like hot cakes, for a lot more. Don't feel it's worth it, make an offer. A guy or gal buying a premier or higher end bergara it would save me a couple hundred bucks including what I asked . You don't have to buy it if you don't like it?

Recent Posts