10/22 Barrels.

I've been shooting a Butler Creek .920 stainless bull barrel on my custom 10/22 for 17 years, and it's the most accurate .22LR I've ever shot, even with cheap bulk ammo...And that includes bolt-actions.

Shame they don't make those barrels anymore. They were affordable, high-quality, and d@mn-accurate.

PAC-NOR makes one. Shoots just as well as every other barrel I have ever got from them.

I've been shooting a Butler Creek .920 stainless bull barrel on my custom 10/22 for 17 years, and it's the most accurate .22LR I've ever shot, even with cheap bulk ammo...And that includes bolt-actions.

Shame they don't make those barrels anymore. They were affordable, high-quality, and d@mn-accurate.
Got one on my 10-22 that I purchased about 18yrs ago. Not as accurate as it used to be,but still pretty darn good. Best group ever with that gun was a 5 shot group just under .5" at 200yds with Eley. It always shoots at least .5" at 50 with anything I feed it.

To the OP, you might want to check out lilja.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts