• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

“Turnkey” Smokeless ML

Buckfever34

I figured I would throw this out there. With seasons winding down, I thought maybe someone would be getting rid of their smokeless set up.

By "turnkey" I am looking for a dial and shoot setup complete with scope, custom turret, and load development done.

I'll consider .45 or .50.

Thanks everyone.

Clint

Forgot to add…If you'd rather text to contact me, direct cell is 812TWO163325.

Buy the rifle from the guy on Rokslide. I checked it out and it's a nice build and is priced right.
One u shoot and real custom smokeless you'll never consider anything else.
If I hadn't already gotten then ball rolling on a new build I would have bought that one in a second.

I have a buddy that has a real nice shooter (Arrowhead conversion). I have shot it, and it is a shooter. Would be a 500 yard gun with no issue. If you want more info and pictures, please PM me your cell number and I can send you info and pictures. If not interested or have found something, please PM me that as well. Thanks.

Buy the rifle from the guy on Rokslide. I checked it out and it's a nice build and is priced right.
One u shoot and real custom smokeless you'll never consider anything else.
If I hadn't already gotten then ball rolling on a new build I would have bought that one in a second.

I'd buy it but the stock has a few issues that the seller disclosed to me that I wouldn't be able to handle with my gun OCD lol. Minor issues but I don't want to have to spend the money then have to deal with making something the way I want it. The fella was as nice of a guy to talk to there could be and I really appreciated his honestly in description.

I'd buy it but the stock has a few issues that the seller disclosed to me that I wouldn't be able to handle with my gun OCD lol. Minor issues but I don't want to have to spend the money then have to deal with making something the way I want it. The fella was as nice of a guy to talk to there could be and I really appreciated his honestly in description.
I totally understand….when you spend that kind of money you really want it to be to your exact specifications.
The only advice I can give with 100% certainty is when you buy a McWhorter you'll have exactly what you want and it will be perfect. Plus you won't ever see another one that's identical. They custom paint every stock and there are no two alike.
I've owned 2 of their smokeless builds and 5 or 6 of their centerfires. Their work is second to none. They are pricey, but they will send you the finished product with a supply of loaded ammo that they developed themselves.
As far as their muzzleloaders go, they have a patented ignition module that is by far the most advanced one out there. You'd just have to see it and you'd agree.
Allan Rovig is the owner and has went out of his way to help me in the past.
If you have any questions about them or smokeless builds in general feel free to pm me and I'll try my best to give you good advice. Take care.