• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Smokeless ML

BountyHunter

Remington ML converted to smokeless powder with new barrel, muzzle brake and custom bullet sizer. I think this was one of Luke Horak's Arrowhead Rifles (?), early conversions as he started with the Remington' ML but only builds his custom now. This rifle is about 8-10 years old. I know this is his brake and powder funnel for sure. So barrel is probably fluted Brux, as that is what he only uses.

Takes 209 primers, (CCI magnum and Winchester are best) and shoots non sabot full bore bullets from 250 to 310 grain. MV can be easily over 2600 FPS and up. Accuracy is phenomenal for a ML and 300 yard shots are no problem. Comes with custom bullet sizer ($280) to size bullets to perfectly fit the bore as many of the LR bullets are minimal oversize and need perfect sizing for best accuracy. Powders to use are RL7 and H4198 with .060 felt wads over powder. Ramrod has the correct jag for pointed LR bullets. Stock is Boyds laminate thumbhole with extra sling stud for bipod and ARCA plate for tripod use. $1900 for everything shipped and might throw in some bullets. You can use 250 hornady FTX, just knurl with flat file and use felt wad or one of the Arrowhead and Parker bullets 275-310 and felt wad. Will include extra Arrrowhead breechplug that must be headspaced when installed.

Gone to Arrowhead barrel for my TC Encore so do not need two smokelesss and financing NM elk hunt this October.

Attachments

• ML 1.jpg
    ML 1.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 72
  • ML 3.jpg
    ML 3.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 75
  • ML 4.jpg
    ML 4.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 78
  • ML 2.jpg
    ML 2.jpg