Why not Howa / LSI?

I really wish they made a lefty version. Im sure i would own at least one. Every one ive been around was quite accurate and reliable.

I asked them if they had plans to make a left handed version a few years ago and they flatly said "no, most likely never"
cest la vie i suppose
Although we only make up 10% of the world's population....it's 10 % ! I would be happy...make that overwhelmed if I could have 10% of any market. We always pay more for our left handed anything... I asked Legacy and sent an email directly to Howa marketing, the same question...got the same answer as you...oh well you can't account for narrow minded thinking. But.... shooting left and working the bolt with your right hand does have an advantage once you learn to do it correctly or maybe efficiently is a better word. We have all had to adapt.

E09BCBA7-5783-49D5-8AC6-6122BB39B17D.jpeg

Rebarrelled vanguard/howa

On another note....I had educated thieves break into my home 15 years ago and take $ 40,000.00 of my guns and it would have been much more....but they left behind all the custom left handed guns...... LMAO....thank God the black market is 90% right handed!

Lol that is lucky for you. I grew up shooting right handed bolts and i owned a few at one point but when i got to a place in life where i could purchase my own guns i got rid of them.

there is enough options out there that i refuse to buy a right handed bolt gun. Just my opinion. I miss out on some good deals and some nice factory options but i like customs and semi customs better anyhow

Lol that is lucky for you. I grew up shooting right handed bolts and i owned a few at one point but when i got to a place in life where i could purchase my own guns i got rid of them.

there is enough options out there that i refuse to buy a right handed bolt gun. Just my opinion. I miss out on some good deals and some nice factory options but i like customs and semi customs better anyhow
Yes age and a good job= better rifles..lol

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.