Which Range Finder

bjlooper

Has any one tried the new "Burris 7x40 B-1500 Laser Rangefinding Binocular"
How does it compare to the new Lica Geovid.
Thanks

It's the exact same thing as my Newcon LRB 7X40's rebadged by Burris. I love them to death (for the price). Just the other day I ranged a couple pine trees at 1524 and 1527 yards...just to make sure they hadn't moved. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
It's the exact same thing as my Newcon LRB 7X40's rebadged by Burris. I love them to death (for the price). Just the other day I ranged a couple pine trees at 1524 and 1527 yards...just to make sure they hadn't moved. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you trade "even up" for Leica 1200s? Just my way of asking if you have compared the two.

The only way I can tell if my sage brush is moving is seeing if the surveyor stakes are still close to the bush. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Just another way of saying, "There had best be a big pine tree close to that elk, if he's out there very far:("

what is the price range of these things? can't say i've heard anyone talk about them. do you get readings most of the time out to 1500?

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.