Range Finder

gkempf

Does anyone make a rangefinder that you can actually download your exact handload data into. Have a Lieca 1600 and the preloaded data in it is close but just not close enough for my handloads. Thanks

Does anyone make a rangefinder that you can actually download your exact handload data into. Have a Lieca 1600 and the preloaded data in it is close but just not close enough for my handloads. Thanks
Revic BR4, Several Sigs, Vortex Fury HD 5000 AB Bino. I have a Sig 2200 BDX and an second gen G7 BR2. The little Sig matches the BR2 out to 800 yards exactly. The Sig 2200 only gives solutions to 800 yards, the BR2 gives solutions to about 1400 yards.

most of the rangefinders will give the dope out to a certain distance , usually around 1500 yards . my G7BR2 had a 1400 yard limit . the sig 2400abs is not limited , it will give the dope as far as it will range . I'm shooting past it's ability , I'm looking for something better .

I believe the Revic will give you solutions out to 3500 yds - at least that's where their app tops out. It ranges far and is impressive on reading soft targets - easily ranges further than the Leica 3200.com. And it's very fast. We like our 3200.com Leica RF binos, but once we got onto the Revic, it's hard to leave the BR4 behind. Tried it out on our 1002 yd target with the 7-LRM / 180 Hybrids in a 6 mph full value wind. Revic gave a solution for 27.5"drift. Impacts were at 28". :) Mostly lucky...

Last edited:
I believe the Revic will give you solutions out to 3500 yds - at least that's where their app tops out. It ranges far and is impressive on reading soft targets - easily ranges further than the Leica 3200.com. And it's very fast. We like our 3200.com Leica RF binos, but once we got onto the Revic, it's hard to leave the BR4 behind. Tried it out on our 1002 yd target with the 7-LRM / 180 Hybrids in a 6 mph full value wind. Revic gave a solution for 27.5"drift. Impacts were at 28". :) Mostly lucky...

the BR4 gives solutions to 2000 yards . it's supposed to range to 4000 yards . I wish there was a place I could rent some of this stuff for a day or two . I'd sure like to side by side test some of it . they did give it a 10 power magnification , I think this is a big plus .

last page has the specs .