What's your favorite Hot Rod?

What the hello?! You mean the MUSTANG is a 4 door hatchback???

They just can't leave anything alone, can they?

Wow...
Just another crossover vehicle now. That's a shame. When I was young I totaled two 1966 Mustangs. If it weren't for guys like my brothers and myself those old hot rods would not be worth as much as they today. There would be too many of them.

Great looking cars. Almost bought the charger hellcat but the gt500 was such an amazing beast.
I appreciate it brother thank you. You're absolutely correct the mustangs are beasts and Mopar killers!! My wife has a 2022 Shelby and a 2018 bullit and the Shelby blows my hellcats away. The mustangs are no joke with their 10 speed transmissions!!

The mustang and camaro share the same 10 speed transmission, they shift so fast it's amazing, ford Chevy joint venture I was told.

I've read up on them, and yes it was a joint venture between them.
My F150 has that 10 speed, just didn't software programming obviously. It is amazingly slick, shifts quickly, and I love how it isn't hesitant to up or down shift several gears at a time. Aggressive on the throttle pedal and it will drop 4 gears instantly. Pull out onto the hwy and accelerate up to speed, then as I get to the speed limit and lift my foot, it goes up 4 gears so smoothly that it is hardly noticeable except the rpm dropped from 4000 to 1500.

Small lady, now envision 650 hp super charged in that tranny, when you step on it, you better pay attention 0-150 mph right now😳😳 it is supposed to do 190-200 but I may not see it. On a two lane highway it goes 165 mph real smooth. The suspension is amazing compared to the 2015 I had!

Small lady, now envision 650 hp super charged in that tranny, when you step on it, you better pay attention 0-150 mph right now😳😳 it is supposed to do 190-200 but I may not see it. On a two lane highway it goes 165 mph real smooth. The suspension is amazing compared to the 2015 I had!

I only have a 5.0 V8 pushing an F150 4x4, regular cab. It's a company truck, but I am allowed to use it whenever I want.