What's your favorite Hot Rod?

Do we need to put a pc of paper with our username and date for this is as well? šŸ¤£

I remember having a long "car" talk with @joseph singleton a very very good brother with lots of knowledge. I learned a lot that day. I raced in my earlier life (I still have all my cars) but it took the back seat because my kids came firstā€¦ now I just tear up the streets in my "turn key cars" late at night and blame the neighborhood kids at our quarterly community meetings šŸ˜¬šŸ¤£ I don't fix cars anymore just change the oil.
Great looking cars. Almost bought the charger hellcat but the gt500 was such an amazing beast.

Hopefully thr seals didn't dry out or stick, but none of that should happen? There is oil for the lifters and that resupplies the oil for them. That will also require them to move also. Sitting static might not refill them? Just cutting off coil power and spin the motor. Or you could remove the valve covers and pour oil into the lifter galley as you might not be able pour down the lifter rods.
Yep crank it with no fire after you prime the pump , that's about as good as you can do

Hopefully thr seals didn't dry out or stick, but none of that should happen? There is oil for the lifters and that resupplies the oil for them. That will also require them to move also. Sitting static might not refill them? Just cutting off coil power and spin the motor. Or you could remove the valve covers and pour oil into the lifter galley as you might not be able pour down the lifter rods.
Many years ago we would take the value covers off and pour a little down both sides

A couple times I have used marine fogging oil after I pulled out the spark plugs.
I did that with 2 different 3/4 ton 4x4 Chevy trucks that had been sitting in a pasture for 15 years.
Once I got them to kick off for a few minutes I put a new set of plugs in and went to the trailer

Well back in the day is was either my Mud truck or the Sled !
Not going to lie it was quite the Rush doing 141 mph in the Quarter mile on Asphalt!
Now I get a Rush shooting one of my 338's !

Rum Man
241A4B64-B2FC-401F-B431-E67437519C05.png

I tried to find this one the other day Rum Man
Cracks me up every time I see it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£