What is your favorite forum in LRH?

I agree, reaping the rewards of my hunt via the kitchen is awesome. The opportunity to introduce people to wild game and it tasting great entices them to enjoy the outdoors. When I first introduced my wife to duck, then to wild duck she as admitted to liking the wild animals more than farm raised. So I feel that in a roundabout way she gave me permission to hunt more šŸ˜

I'm like Rick that I don't have a favorite. I think I do like seeing all the rifle builds turns my crank. Or the reloading information is always interesting. But who can stop looking at all the great dishes and drinks out there. I guess what I enjoy is watching people sharing and helping other people in the shooting sports.

I'm like Rick that I don't have a favorite. I think I do like seeing all the rifle builds turns my crank. Or the reloading information is always interesting. But who can stop looking at all the great dishes and drinks out there. I guess what I enjoy is watching people sharing and helping other people in the shooting sports.
Well said brother.

Hard to pick a favorite. Lots of knowledge and experience contributing to these forums. LRH is the go-to website when it comes to long range shooting information and a host of other related topics (as well as unrelated ones). I always point to this site as a reference for people seeking information about shooting and reloading. I'd say it's pretty rare If you can't find your answers here.

While I only wonder in a few areas I can't say it's a favorite, but most frequented. AR is 1 of my more go-to's, still enjoy hitting the lightning round to see what's up. If I didn't check the WTT/WTB area then I'd miss out on helping a few peeps and a few that's helped me out (not me posting a thread in that area). While I have my ways set. I do listen to what other say and take advice if it hits me right? My ways are in a different direction that others don't take, but my out of the box knowledge has helped others too.

Even if it were a 4x4 with 33's
Ponder Denzel Washington GIF by Entertainment Tonight

Howdy, I like the Reloading and Wildcatters that are on this Forum.
Being very diverse and excepted, only a couple Na- sayers. Creating a cartridge from a 22cal Hot Rod to a 33cal coming out of a 18" barrel. Or just necking down a 308-win to shoot .277 bullets. 27-08Win.
Thanks David

Recent Posts