whats a 338 Allen magnum

Kirby's new 30cal is based off the Excalibur and I think he is getting some really good fps with the 230 berger and the 200 accubond I think he's getting in the 3500 with both bullets

I bet a 35 cal wildcat would be fun off the Excalibur. But id just go with the 338 Excalibur . Wonder what she'd do with 300gr rocky mountain bullets

I bet a 35 cal wildcat would be fun off the Excalibur. But id just go with the 338 Excalibur . Wonder what she'd do with 300gr rocky mountain bullets

Curious, have you considered any of the other 300g .338 offerings? You'll find quite few guys here shooting the 300g Berger or 300g SMK--partly due to cost, I'm sure. Have you tried those? You may want to put out some feelers here regarding the RMB. Nosler just came out with the 300g Accubond--it'll be interesting to see on game info come out on that.

I see the 300gr accubond is new for 2012. Im going to see about that one. Also will the ttsx 265grto work in the savage 1:9 twist.I figured that has to be a long bullet

If I am not mistaken, and I surely could be, the Excaliber cases are no longer available. Fiftydriver has been talking with another brass supplier and he may be going in a different direction. Keep checking with Home Page

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.