What is your guess?

I saw some stuff on this. They're calling it a .360 Buckhammer. It's legal in Michigan and Ohio and it's more powerful than the .350 Legend and more than the .35 Remington. I'm definitely interested if Ruger chambers the 336 Marlin in this cartridge.

If you haven't seen it there is another thread with more information https://www.longrangehunting.com/threads/360-buckhammer.320169/

I'm with you if Ruger comes out with a Marlin I'm going to be spending money. Looks like it could add some range using some of the lighter Hammers in .358. If nothing else it will be fun to play with and a good excuse to buy something new.

I like how @Jud96 comes in blows up a speculation thread with facts 🤣🤣🤣

Honestly, it's been a little chaotic around here for a few days, I can believe I missed it. I am just glad to see "Remington" heading in a positive direction, even if it's under the Vista/Federal/Speer umbrella.

I also agree, that new is great, but how about putting the old trusted ammo and components on the shelf.

New straight wall cartridge from Remington and accurate to 200yds?

I wont be buying nothing remington comes up with or any remington product made. I bought a remington ar at the point while the new owners settled there aqisition of remington. the ar would not cycle right from day one neither the old company will honner the warranty or the new owners not even the gun store where I bought it, so i have to pay a gunsmith to find and fix the problem. NO MORE REMINGTONS FOR ME> I WILL BUY RUGER AND HENRY OR BROWNING scince remington is no longer repital company anymore.

Well, the Remington you tube in your quote is essentially Vista. A company that never had any input on your ar. It's merely the ammo arm with a new parent organization. The remarms aspect remains to be seen, they were pretty up front that they would not be offering any sort of warranty on legacy remington products. It was the banner on the website for months and was spoken of in press releases for near a year. If not buying any rem arms products in the future is your hill... that's fine. Kinda a moot point as they put out so little product anymore its hard to form a real opinion.

But this launch and company has as much ownership in your frustration as the colors yellow and green.

bull (xxxxx) we tried calling remington during there sell out neather warranty numbers excepting any calls this takes care of your response to my question and complaint. PERIOD!!!

So you tried a company going through bankruptcy, acquisition and union negotiation.... and got poor customer service? Got it.

Last half.... holy run on sentence batman. My decipher ring doesn't have the updated code, but given the use of capitalization and punctuation I'd surmise your done with the conversation and observation of said complaint... Fair enough, try the ruger their service is great. More sales would also help aide ruger shareholders who have seen a decline in the last few months.

Urban dictionary definition of a "360 buckhammer" : a passionate albeit unrelated response to words on the internet, traditionally in the form of an unorthodox run on sentence.

Example: "Man, that guy 360 buckhammered my thread about my issue rebarreling a 17 remington."

Most all gun manufactering has whent down by 20 percent in the last few months including remington p.s I am a share holder of ruger dumm aXXXX and I dont need a english lesson from a democrat like you.

Well good, then buying the ruger profits us both, someone said buy what you know so ruger makes up most my meager portfolio. Didn't realize punctuation was partisan, when I "whent" to school literacy was fairly bipartisan. Learn something new everyday.

Most all gun manufactering has whent down by 20 percent in the last few months including remington p.s I am a share holder of ruger dumm aXXXX and I dont need a english lesson from a democrat like you.