• >20 <25 ft lbs - medium rare

Votes: 73 24.2%
  • >25 <30 ft lbs - flexing in mirror

Votes: 50 16.6%
  • >30 ft lbs - rare and slightly moving OK

Votes: 140 46.4%

• Total voters
Toyo ... Chinese 🙄
"Established in 1966, Toyo Tire U.S.A. Corp. represents the innovation, quality, performance, and excellent service that Toyo Tires has delivered worldwide for more than 70 years.
We offer a complete selection of premium replacement tires for nearly every make and model including light trucks, SUVs, high performance cars, and luxury vehicles, as well as commercial trucks. Many of these tires are built here in the United States at our state-of-the-art factory in Bartow County, Georgia."

I've had 1 set that was made in chyna. They didn't balance worth a dang.
The rest has been USA made. I've yet to wear a set out. I run around 80k miles a year, and generally I put a new set on before I head out West in September. 75k is the most I've had in a set, and they weren't anywhere near wore out But every thing I can do to facilitate a smooth trip and decrease chances of something that would hinder success…… I'm doin. 16 miles (4hours) up a rocky 2 track trail, I insist on fresh rubber.

"Established in 1966, Toyo Tire U.S.A. Corp. represents the innovation, quality, performance, and excellent service that Toyo Tires has delivered worldwide for more than 70 years.
We offer a complete selection of premium replacement tires for nearly every make and model including light trucks, SUVs, high performance cars, and luxury vehicles, as well as commercial trucks. Many of these tires are built here in the United States at our state-of-the-art factory in Bartow County, Georgia."

I've had 1 set that was made in chyna. They didn't balance worth a dang.
The rest has been USA made. I've yet to wear a set out. I run around 80k miles a year, and generally I put a new set on before I head out West in September. 75k is the most I've had in a set, and they weren't anywhere near wore out But every thing I can do to facilitate a smooth trip and decrease chances of something that would hinder success…… I'm doin. 16 miles (4hours) up a rocky 2 track trail, I insist on fresh rubber.
The Toyo's I've seen in off-road shopes all had made in China. I was going to buy a set to save a few bucks but went with Good year.
I've been informed. Thankies.

Which Goodyears do you prefer?
Wrangler Radials . They were 285x16 Duratrak's .The ones I put on about a year ago are 265x16 Authority's. They didn't make in 285. They are what Game Wardens run here.
Screenshot_20230419-184409.png
Screenshot_20230419-184146.png

According to this presenter, 200ft/lbs is about the maximum a human can handle

Here is a rifle designed and built to test the hypothesis.

Pretty crazy video. (I turned on subtitles and muted it)

Those cartridges look like they use a quarter of a pound of powder each. 8 pounds of powder gets you 32 rounds efficient aren't they.