What guns would you like to see in a gun raffle?

I am putting together a gun raffle for my volunteer fire department.
I am looking for suggestions on guns to put in the raffle.
Planning on 5 guns, and spending a total of around $7000 on them.
Any suggestions?
257 is a gun in a raffle that I would buy tickets in. Please let me know what tickets go on sale.

IMHO, a raffle should be for a high end item that most would love to own but could never afford. So I don't think ammo should be part of it. Likewise, no scopes. Too personal a choice. Any high quality rifle would generate interest so I would consider having a Varmint gun, a lever gun, a coyote gun, a deer gun and a bear gun. In terms of calibers, a 22-250 or 224 Valkyrie or 223, a 30-30, a 260 Remington, a 6.5 Creedmore, and a thumper like a 375 H&H…
Lol love the 260 idea, not the Needmore

I have done several gun purchases for some organizations I have belonged to. One of the things that I learned early on is to stick to name brands not anything exotic. Browning, Tikka, Bergara and Christensen come to mind. Most people who will buy raffle tickets are not looking to spend money on cheap firearms, but something that they might dream of owning and can't afford. Stick with the old reliable calibers. .243, .308, .270, 30-06 and either 300 WM or 7MM Rem. , where ammo is relatively easy to find. As far as shotguns go it's hard to go wrong with Browning or Benelli. Good luck and have fun picking them out.
Lol add the Winchester SX4😁