What a joke....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant we all get along and just be friends...... I think you guys need to kiss and make up. Everyone on this forum has given me good advise, wildcat and BH included. I think everyone should calm down and have a big group hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. I only skim read a few posts in this thread but the jist of it seemed to be this and correct me if I'm wrong:

Someone made claims of speed with one barrel and one rifle.

That same person does not understand what bc is and what it does for you.

A (usually)diplomatic guy from Montana tried to help show the truths of ballistics with the other guy and got double teamed for it.

Another guy who has posted nothing but endless equipment lists of imaginary guns for the better part of three years and never actually shot a **** thing or posted anything that could even remotely be construed as evidence of actually owning a firearm put both feet and both boots in his mouth all at once.

ANother guy who is a talented smith and knowledgeable shooter surprised everyone by making it known that he backed up the first guy who obviously was wrong.

Then the imaginary rifle guy makes promises to never come back and then was back the very next day.

Did I get it all? I didn't have time to read the whole thread.

Last edited:
GG

Thanks for the rundown, I read a while and got worn out.

I'll admit I do sort of enjoy the list of imaginary rifles that will never be built.

Okay guys, back at it if you wish but be careful someone doesn't get an eye put out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts