no joke

I don't even know who plays football this week but I can tell you what my 30-06 is doing at 300yrds and who killed a buck on pursuit channel..

Guess I'm going to be somewhat in the minority here. Love my huntin and shootin but I love football also. HUGE Boise State and Seahawk fan.
GO BRONCOS AND GO HAWKS!!!!

Randy

I'm with mtnwrunner, I take the satellite dish on my hunts. Need my college football fix as well as my hunting fix.

When I was in high school the football coach was the gym teacher he begged me to play football but it cut into my squirrel season and bow hunting he went as far as stopping by my house. No way I would much rather hunt. PERIOD....

I resemble that remark! I think I will print this and post it on my office wall. My friends always give me a hard time because I can't tell you anything about football. I ask them how much wind drift a 30 cal 230 hybrid has at 1200 yards with a 10 mph crosswind. :D

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.