Forum Rules are a Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

You let this one guy(Pete Lincoln) swear all he wants and and spew all kinds of vile crap, and then you delete Griz? Why have rules if they are not applied fairly? Blocked me from posting on the scope thread because I agreed with Griz?

What did I say to offend anyone?

So Pete goes back and cleans up some of his posts, so that makes it OK? What next, I get deleted for asking a question?

The moderators here are a joke. Get real.

I asked the moderators to review the thread believing Grizzz to be S1. Not Pete.

Guess what I was right.

If you have a problem it is with me.

Whilst we are at it are you also S1?

David.

Guess what, YOUR WRONG. I know them both personally, and you my friend are on dope. Grizzz is a customer of S1's and runs a tac team for one of the largest departments in Missouri, they are neighbors. Griz, like most of the Tac snipers in the eastern half of the state have been trained by S1 and socialize together.

I live close to S1, just not in his neighborhood like Griz. I am a cop in St. Ann, Mo., DSN 166, and also a friend and customer of S1. Are you hallucinating or just stupid?

Do you guys ever tell the truth?

So everyone from Missouri who does not agree with Petee the scope salesman is S1?

Nice smokescreen, got to give you credit for creativity!

Now drop the meth and step back!

S1S1S1S1S1S1S1S1S1S1S1S1S1S1S1S1S1S1S1S1S1S1S1S1S1S1S1S1S1
S1S1---HELP !!!!! I AM SURROUNDED BY S1's---S1S1S1S1S1S1S1
S1S1S1S1S1S1S1S1---THEY'RE EVERY WHERE !!!!S1S1S1S1S1S1S1S1

soon check some IP addresses?
i don't care who is who, i won't be called a liar by anyone,and i'll give as good as i get, you can't expect a bloke to take accusations and slander like that without sticking up for him self, if we'd have been sat in a pub it would have come to a fist fight i can asure you. . and the attitude displayed by grizz, post777 and probably S1 seem prettý consistent. I would question wether any of the 3 have had any military training as a Sniper, maybe they have, but some the comments made on the other thread, which are absolute contrary to any doctrine i was taught about Sniping by Her Majesties Armed Services, but there seems to be an ulterior motive in there some where to me. Now i'm bieng called Pete The Scope Salesman, well ive been called worse, so lets see guys, why do i offer scopes or deals on LRH from time to time, ??? it isn't because i'm getting rich doing it, its to give guys a chance to buy top notch optics at a decent price, my prices are atleast 100 pounds lower than the best UK price, and i offer LRH discounts, to be honest i make more money selling leupolds and nightforces that i import directly from the US. i go out of my way to get thge best deal for guys in countries where the S&B's are even higher priced than they are here
With reference to the forum rules and my own use of bad language, i don't particularly think i used strong language, but if i did offend anyone at all other than the 3 stooges, then please let one of the moderators know and i will donate $50 to AmericanSniper.org and publicly appologise for having a semi foul mouth.
I know the guys who have dealt with me and know me either personaly or vial many emails know my honesty and integrity.
Good Day Gentlemen.
Pete Lincoln /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Pete,there is some weird crap going on in several forums I visit for valid opinions.
All I can think is that too many A**holes have spare time on their hands and want to stir s**t on as many legitimate forums as possible. Maybe they think they can jump from addy to addy and remain unknown as to their real identity showing how "smart" they are? Similar to the punks who spread viruses to unseen victims.
My 02.
APB

I believe the "rules" are such that "trolls" or deliberate attempts at argument or personal attacks are not tolerated and will be dealt with in a variety of methods.

Rule "4) Troublesome individuals (trolls) or members that appear to be fostering arguments or disagreement will be dealt with in various manners from permanent removal to censorship."

Offensive language is simply not appreciated and could be the cause for on/off-line "correction" as deemed necessary.

Rule "5) Foul language serves no purpose here and is not appreciated, leave it on the other sites."

I don't believe you (POST777) we singled out and blocked from posting on that thread, the thread appears to have been locked to any further discussion... it has outlived it's usefulness.

It appears to me this site applies the rules correctly, but let's examine one more rule.

Rule "8) Rules are subject to change to meet the needs and desires of the members and owner."

Status
Not open for further replies.