Virtual Testing At Home!

JohnKuz

A friend of mine gave me the heads up on a new(to me) website last week. Anyway, it is from Nikon Optics and it is called "Spot On Ballistics". Simply go to the Nikon Optics homepage, then go to the upper right-hand corner of that homepage and click on the "Spot On" logo.
Once you are into the "Spot On" application, you can "test out" all types of cartridges, loads, bullets and of course scopes. One of the things that I like is that there are GREAT instructions on how to use the application. It is like you are on the firing range right at home! You can test all sorts of variables: wind, temperature, reticules, bullet weights and on and on! You can also "save" your results. There is not a doubt in my mind that is going to save me money, time and frustration in actual range conditions. It is even down-loadable so it can be taken to the range. This is an Iphone app that is worthwhile having! Take a look at it. I was really very impressed with the ease of operation and the amount of information in the application.

The main Nikon website is located here: http://nikonhunting.com/ Then look for the red "Spot On" logo in the upper right-hand corner of that page. Have Fun!

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.