Introducing the 2020 Modern Day Rifleman Virtual Summit!

Caylen Wojcik

Greetings guys! I haven't posted here very much, but we're going to change that in the immediate future. My name is Caylen Wojcik and I'm the founder of Modern Day Sniper. Modern Day Sniper is a training company focused solely on your journey as a rifleman. Don't let the name fool you; we're hardcore backcountry backpack hunters which is why we're here at Long Range Hunting. Our passion is communicating the most relevant and up-to-date information out there in the world of long range precision shooting. We're USMC snipers at heart, but we're also nationally ranked practical rifle competitors, and mountain hunters. We're dedicated to giving you guys the best information possible surrounding whatever avenue of long range shooting your journey has you following.

We wanted to create a unique way to share information with you that was new, and never seen before in our space. Introducing the inaugural 2020 Modern Day Rifleman Virtual Summit!

Vh7Bkp67PEwT9_HlXS0DJpxuV5pnOx0R6TMGH2I-hjFUWVq-sJdL-SceaKsvJLaPopp-9fCRzuHkHMCyrIs_oLnZtC7hPUpdRrYTjBOrMTLSAonq-yDWQ1KaFw4xYUM3N8pmDssK

From September 28 through Oct 2, our friends at Modern Day Sniper are presenting 5 full days of interviews with over 25 industry leading experts talking to you about the subjects that they're passionate about that pertain to your journey as a Modern Day Rifleman.

These experts will be discussing 5 core areas including:
  1. Training and Competition
  2. Technology and Science
  3. Leadership and Mentorship
  4. Sniping
  5. Hunting
Here's a sampling of our speakers:

Frank Galli of Sniper's Hide
Kyle Lamb of Viking Tactics
Donnie Vincent of Sicmanta Productions
Robert Brantley of Manners Stocks
Jayden Quinlan of Hornady Manufacturing

What's the best part?

The 2020 Modern Day Rifleman Virtual Summit is a FREE, VIRTUAL online summit!

You don't have to travel to a trade show or an in-person expo - we'll be bringing these interviews to you, broadcasted over the web so you can watch from the comfort of your own home, on any device you choose!

This is an event you don't want to miss, so click the link below to sign up for your FREE ticket:

We'll see you on the summit!!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.