Punishment for the classified document leaker

So guys are on here planning out their Elk hunts and The Man is also working 24/7 against us putting venison in the freezer. That seems little bit off the mark but, thanks for the heads up.
NEVER said that the "GUYS anyone working for Government" on here are against US (LRH). Just said the FBI AGENT We Knew and Helped BECAUSE we thought he was serving the USA ended up screwing us. We sent him UNICORNS - 400 Berger 105 Target Hybrids and then GHOSTED us and our Text messages and his phone # disappeared from our phone.

I did say that the NSA monitors everything!!!!!!
If anyone doesn't believe that keep your heads in the sand,

The FBI doesn't have to be a member of LRH to read all the posts. Their computers and NSA does it for them.

Tragic - a young life damaged irreparably.

I had a TS clearance & carefully avoided stuff that I did not have any business seeing. Politicians have been known to violate trust for political advantage. An example of this is the plight of the USS Liberty, a WWII vintage victory ship that was torpedoed, strafed & napalmed by Israel during the six-day war. The USS Liberty was sucking up all sorts of info on troop movements, our ally, Israel feared various US politicians would leak stuff to Israel's enemies, so the Liberty was stopped from collecting info - this was an "allowed leak" - stuff like this probably happens now.

To get the TS clearance, the FBI investigated me thru high school, summer jobs, police dept(s), family & other stuff. I can hear some of my high school teachers ask, "what has he done now?" I did not want to shame my family, so I treated the responsibly with utmost care.

NEVER said that the "GUYS anyone working for Government" on here are against US (LRH). Just said the FBI AGENT We Knew and Helped BECAUSE we thought he was serving the USA ended up screwing us. We sent him UNICORNS - 400 Berger 105 Target Hybrids and then GHOSTED us and our Text messages and his phone # disappeared from our phone.

The FBI doesn't have to be a member of LRH to read all the posts. Their computers and NSA does it for them.
I keep paper records of all correspondence. Smart phones are seething suction devices for location tracking & info collection/modification. .

Til they come for your long range sniper rifles.

I don't believe in Santa , the Easter bunny, or unicorns... also don't believe the 21 year old weekend warrior with the perfect narrative to benefit the msm agenda was the actual ultimate leaker....

I would however like to see something done to the brass that had access to this but have been lying round the clock to congress....

Only thing I'm truly certain of is the two tiered system of justice, one set of rules for the machine... another for us mortals.

Yep..until the previous (Obama teams) and current administration is crucified for all of their illegal dealing there shouldn't be any court in the US doing any kind of prosecutions....it's totally unjust....
Deception at the top should be dealt such a severe penalty that death is the least of the worries.....
You want to work for the people of the USA.....and reap the benefits...beware being caught with a small discretion...

I don't believe in Santa , the Easter bunny, or unicorns... also don't believe the 21 year old weekend warrior with the perfect narrative to benefit the msm agenda was the actual ultimate leaker....

I would however like to see something done to the brass that had access to this but have been lying round the clock to congress....

Only thing I'm truly certain of is the two tiered system of justice, one set of rules for the machine... another for us mortals.
Where's the facts to support your confidence? Have you been involved in the process of getting/giving clearance for classified info? It is possible for someone in his position to have access to what it appears he disseminated.

Not even close. Completely different. Reading through this is disheartening. Too many drinking from the poison wells of misinformation. Just because what you hear/see/read resonates with your biases doesn't make it true. We should be better than this.

That's the first thing that you're stated that I agree with! Take your own words and heed them! memtb

So you much prefer to bow to a lying, deceiving, corrupt government run by the military war machine and the CIA!

The enemies of our Republic are many……some thinking that they are Patriots! memtb
There will always be some scum, but I know the majority of folks involved in intelligence are good folks with patriot hearts. Because of the type of security threats we face, it becomes extremely difficult to balance security with privacy. It's unfortunate for sure. It's not always the folks you think are telling it straight that are on the side of truth.
As to your last sentence, I would agree if you can apply that evenly across the political spectrum.

Does it strike anyone else as odd that this "leaker" can be found so quickly but the SCOTUS leaker couldn't be located? Yeah I will go with this being another smoke screen by POTUS.
Not really. Some folks are better at covering their tracks. This guy had friends that knew who he was and he left online tracks. Most of you guys were never involved in investigative work and have no background in how these things work...

That's the first thing that you're stated that I agree with! Take your own words and heed them! memtb
I've been trained to deal with biases. I have them, but I try to set them aside and face issues objectively. 🤔 I won't play low with you or respond in kind, but I will appeal for all of us to think a little more about whether we know something for fact before getting emotionally invested in a mob race to the bottom. It's part of what drives us apart in society. A lot of what is posted in this thread is emotional stuff with no basis in actual facts.

Maybe we should get back to shooting? 🤠

Recent Posts