Punishment for the classified document leaker

James Bond movies back in the 60's, MI6 gadget lab. Known as Q branch, they had all of the best secret stuff. No doubt, our Good Guys would also have a trick up the sleeve too. Could a just been hyper alert slip up.
Actually the secret service guy was using a new AR. Was in back seat of following car and heard shot and grabbed rifle from floor of car and flicked to fire on way up. The driver hits the gas and he loses his balance and accidentally squeezes one off.
Entrance wound in back of JFK's head measured 6 mm and Oswald was using a 6.5. Secret service had a 5.56.

That's some fine measuring there, Holy Smokes, let's see. They had 0.5 mm suspected difference,less than .020 of an inch. Think probably chalk that up to WWII surplus ammo from that Italian carbine. Think mostly just, a bad day to have the top down on the convertible .

How about we wait till all the facts come out. It's apparent he's committed crimes against the country but more will come out of the investigation. My guess is, they won't execute him. He'll more than likely see some prison time but with all the BS "He was just showing off" rhetoric, I can see where it's going already.

OK this sums it up best.

IMG_9706.jpeg

That's some fine measuring there, Holy Smokes, let's see. They had 0.5 mm suspected difference,less than .020 of an inch. Think probably chalk that up to WWII surplus ammo from that Italian carbine. Think mostly just, a bad day to have the top down on the convertible .
I guess we'll never know exactly what happened. The ballistic expert laid out a pretty good case with testimonials from numerous bystanders who smelled burnt gunpowder at street level and for some reason I tend to believe his theory over a government report.

I guess we'll never know exactly what happened. The ballistic expert laid out a pretty good case with testimonials from numerous bystanders who smelled burnt gunpowder at street level and for some reason I tend to believe his theory over a government report.
Think it was just one lone evil guy, taking shots out there that day, in 63. The LBJ years were roughest outcome of the whole deal, just a total hack. Seems everyone can have a theory on these dirty deeds done dirt cheap, they just keep cranking em out.