Punishment for the classified document leaker

Ummmm, pretty much all over the news. He'll see a judge, likely under UCMJ and have his chance. I think the discussion is what they should do to him if he's guilty.
There's no chance under the UCMJ. Court Martial is a kangaroo court.

He'll be guilty if it's a court martial, it's just a matter of the punishment.

Especially since there's something like a 98% conviction rate in the military….it's not because the government is that good.

Hell, Eddie Gallagher was a high profile case and he almost didn't make it through with a wholeass president on his side. That was after all the shady **** came to light.

Ummmm, pretty much all over the news. He'll see a judge, likely under UCMJ and have his chance. I think the discussion is what they should do to him if he's guilty.
Sorry
We went off the grid since the election in 2020. Don't watch any controlled news.
Get on LRH for some Hunting and shooting info.

Sorry
We went off the grid since the election in 2020. Don't watch any controlled news.
Get on LRH for some Hunting and shooting info.
The day I retire two things are happening; 1) Not watching any more news 2) Throwing my cell phone off a bridge, preferably into a body of water (I'll take the littering ticket, it will be worth it). Unfortunately they are both a big part of my job for now.

Don't know the story.
If someone is a Traitor and conducting Treasonous Acts then the Constitution has a FIX. Execution!
But the Liberals are probably with this Traitor so nothing will be done.
When I was in the Corps and then working for the USA we would find the truth and all associated. Probably goes up to the highest admin.

USAF NC3, Air Operations Group,Otis Air National Guard Base, Sandwich,MA pretty sure if they had the Toys fleeted and a gameboy was doing nitewatch/weekend, he'd have open door to the Mothership. They might have just underestimated his abilities, tho the boy looks just about like, maybe a 5 county boomer.

Last edited:
Don't know the story.
If someone is a Traitor and conducting Treasonous Acts then the Constitution has a FIX. Execution!
But the Liberals are probably with this Traitor so nothing will be done.
When I was in the Corps and then working for the USA we would find the truth and all associated. Probably goes up to the highest admin.

We need to define traitor! Is it one that defends the Constitution and our Republic or one that works with the present corrupt government? memtb

Without truly knowing all the evidence and details, I hate to see young kids screw up their lives like this, but as a vet, I must stand on what I was taught, believed, sworn to and sometimes enforced. Regardless of what the mil and nation may be now, this kid took an oath and signed one if not several NDA's, and if the allegations are indeed true, he placed lives at risk, breached a sacred trust and disgraced many people. I will abide by what the UCMJ requires.

That said, these are truly conflicted times.

Sometimes things are "LEAKED" for a purpose!
Look at Snownden.
Does anyone actually believe that he had all the NSA info and was the first to LEAK it?????
If Snowden was a real threat to the Security of the USA does anyone think he could have passed the info to the media and lived?????

If the truth about Snowden is ever put in the history books…..he will be considered a True Patriot!

But, he will likely be considered a traitor. We have to observe who is writing the history! memtb