Punishment for the classified document leaker

Ok guys they caught the classified document leaker.
If you had a say,what punishment

In a time of declared War by our Congress, it's against the wall. For this one under UCMJ... I'd say 15 to 25 years, dishonorable discharge from the military.
The problem with most people that are worthy of a firing squad is that you can only shoot them once, this moron needs to think about life and why he's making license plates, and sharing a cell with Lenny from Of Mice and Men.
Just my 0.2 Cheers.

Right. Like twisting a betrayal of national security for personal promotion as something to celebrate and call for medals to be handed out. This isn't about disclosing corruption. There are legal protections for actual whistleblowers, but that's not what this guy was about.

I know country boys like us are independent and often pretty bull-headed, and that's not always a bad trait. 🙂 But let's not go blind on stuff like this. It brings national security consequences you have no idea about.

So you much prefer to bow to a lying, deceiving, corrupt government run by the military war machine and the CIA!

The enemies of our Republic are many……some thinking that they are Patriots! memtb