Portable shooting Benches - How many use a bench that rotates?

Here is a Portable Bench that we are trying to bring to market.
We have a few minor detail to iron out though.
It swivels, tilts, seated, standing. STABLE!
Legs fold up, and are individually adjustable for an absolute plumb for those off camber hillside shooting positions.
And yes, that is am AR50. Handles it VERY well.

P6270758.jpg

P7110778.jpg

ETA: I just got the website up and running. Home Page

Give it the once over and let me know if there are any problems viewing it.
I don't see any issues with the site but I am running a MAC.... PC's or dial up might encounter issues???

Last edited:
Looks like it will be a dandy...pretty sophisticated looking. How long before you expect to have it on the market and roughly how much?

Not really sure at the moment.

We have sold a couple ( our two proto's ) but are not quite right where we want to be yet.

My friend's website "Ringwerx.com" is being worked on as we speak. He has been busy making scope bases and scope rings. He is going to be producing a rimfire action for the benchrest crowd as well.

It's a time and money thing ( he hasn't got them balanced yet ).

Dennis, I don't know enough about your bench to comment but I will say that in general I am now a good person for new product developers to contact in the mid-development stages.

That bench spurs a bit of my interest also...

Would love to hear when you get a round-a-bout figure worked up for it and timeframe til producing them...

Dennis, I don't know enough about your bench to comment but I will say that in general I am now a good person for new product developers to contact in the mid-development stages.

OK Len, how do I contact you?

I tried a PM but you have all PM's blocked.

I just got done working on the website (pictures and descriptions but no pricing...yet)

It is Home Page

I'm still learning 'bout this website / webmaster? stuff.

My email [email protected]

Check it out.

Thanks

I emailed you just now. I have PM's turned off because it is more efficient for me to use email with all the traffic I get.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.