Portable shooting Benches

I took a couple pictures of how I did the legs on my bench .

Attachments

• P2100017.JPG
    P2100017.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 52
  • P2100018.JPG
    P2100018.JPG
    1,012.7 KB · Views: 44
  • P2100021.JPG
    P2100021.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 35
  • P2100023.JPG
    P2100023.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 44
Bought the DOA yesterday, it is supposed to be here on Saturday. Hopefully it lives up to all of the reviews i have read because it sounds like a heck of a bench!!

I have one. Here's One thing I wish someone would have told me.
If you haul yours around assembled on a trailer or in the bed of a pick up please make sure the locking device handle is in a down position. The seat will spin around the main upright pipe and hit the handle if it's turned upward. It's the most sturdy shooting bench with a swiveling top that I've have seen.

I have one. Here's One thing I wish someone would have told me.
If you haul yours around assembled on a trailer or in the bed of a pick up please make sure the locking device handle is in a down position. The seat will spin around the main upright pipe and hit the handle if it's turned upward. It's the most sturdy shooting bench with a swiveling top that I've have seen.
Thanks for the heads up. Yeah it looks and sounds like it is very solid and sturdy. thanks.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.