New Nosler Bullet line up--

Just got home yesterday from guiding Mike Lake on his lion hunt, that guy is the salt of the earth, can't say enough good about him. He filled me in on the 300gr bullet. BC should be pretty accurate. **** sure thinkin about giving them a try in my Edge. He's coming back to hunt some more in Feb. so if I'm lucky he'll let me give some a try. I know stability in a 1-10 twist was one of the design factors that they paid attention to. Hope they sell a ton of em! great guy.

The picture is an artist sketch and not na actual photo.
The BC's are usually pretty close so I am very confident that it will be a .720 BC bullet.
We should be seeing them in the spring.

JD338

The picture is an artist sketch and not na actual photo.
The BC's are usually pretty close so I am very confident that it will be a .720 BC bullet.
We should be seeing them in the spring.

JD338

JD,

I'm bettin' I can add a few grains and get the bc well over 0.8xx. (Jury is still out on smaller cal attempts at the moment but expect to hear something any weekend now)

We'll see as soon as I get some and the shop reset up in the spring. If so, the RUM won't be quite big enough.:)

I'd really like to see 160-165 gr Accubonds in .277

We've got 180, & 200gr Accubonds, for 30 cal, but
190-195 Accubonds, & 210 Accubonds in 30 cal would round out the line up quite well!!

I joined the Nosler forum after seeing this thread, & have tried 4 times to post my wishlist over there, but can't seem to figure out how to do it from my phone.
I even tried to reply to your thread JD, but no such luck. Oh well. I'll keep plugging away, & sooner or later ill get it.
(im going, kicking & screaming into the 21st century):D
Maybe ill just take my phone down to the Nosler Pro Shop, & they can show me how. Those guys are pretty cool down there, & they know my face (if not my name) everytime I walk in the door haha.

Yes I have but the bc's not much better than the 260 gn.

I have a handful of both and the 300 gr is longer, I am surprised the BC isn't higher for the 300 gr AB.
260 gr BC .473
300 gr BC .485

Might as well stay with the higher velocity of the 260 gr AB.

JD338

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.