Nosler, what’s up???

I am glad to here that I'm not the only one who cannot find 7mm 140 gr. Accubonds. I have 4 rifles that use that bullet and I am just about to give up.
7mm in general from Nosler has been very frustrating. I was able to find some 160 accubond but running very low on the 140 BT for the 7-08 so decided to switch back to the Berger 140's for deer this year.

I am glad to here that I'm not the only one who cannot find 7mm 140 gr. Accubonds. I have 4 rifles that use that bullet and I am just about to give up.
I bought me a couple unopened boxes at an Estate sale. I think I gave $40.00 for a full box of 150gr & a box & half of 140gr. Just an idea when you have nothing going on. I usually look in the Merchandiser for auctions. Some of these you can bid online. If you do the necessary paperwork beforehand. And I got one heck of a deal on 6mm. .45acp, 38spcl, brass for numerous calibers. Reloading tools, manuals, etc.

If anyone is interested go to Snipershide forum.
30 cal. 4 boxes (400 count) Nosler RDF 210s $190
Different post same site
Powder is local pickup only. Located in Scottsbluff, NE (I often travel within about two hours of here including Cheyenne, WY).
Sw4350 42$ a pound-3 pounds

RL25 $38-1 pound

RL16 SOLD

Herco-$30-1 pound

Power pistol $33-1 pound

Ram shot TAC $30-1 pound

Superformance $34-1 pound

Imr4350 SOLD

BLC-2 $35-1 pound

CFE-BLK $35 a pound-2 pounds

Bullets:

Hornady BTHP 208 G 30 cal $40

Nosler 180 accubond 30 cal SOLD

Sierra 7mm 160 game king spritzers $50

Hornady v max 32g .204 bullets $40

Hornady 20 cal 45 grain sp-2 boxes- 25 each

Berger 6.5 140 vld target $60
Berger 140 hybrid targets 96 count SOLD
98 lapua 139 scenar $48
Nosler 140 rdf (there are only two of these so I'll just throw them in with the first order of 6.5 bullets)
Barnes 127 LRX 76 count $60
122 140 hornady ELDM $56
Just trying to help anyone looking for something to keep you going. I thought someone on here was looking for some Herco ? I hope I don't get in trouble or annoy anyone by doing this. If so let me know & I will stop. lol

Thanks for all the helpful feedback in this thread. The 30 cal Accubond and ABLR boolits I'm looking for have not been available in grade A for over a year. I was able to buy a couple hundred before they disappeared. I'm hopeful I'll be able to get more when I really need them. I guess, like everyone else, I'll start over in load development if I'm forced to switch boolits.

If anyone is interested go to Snipershide forum.
30 cal. 4 boxes (400 count) Nosler RDF 210s $190
Different post same site
Powder is local pickup only. Located in Scottsbluff, NE (I often travel within about two hours of here including Cheyenne, WY).
Sw4350 42$ a pound-3 pounds

RL25 $38-1 pound

RL16 SOLD

Herco-$30-1 pound

Power pistol $33-1 pound

Ram shot TAC $30-1 pound

Superformance $34-1 pound

Imr4350 SOLD

BLC-2 $35-1 pound

CFE-BLK $35 a pound-2 pounds

Bullets:

Hornady BTHP 208 G 30 cal $40

Nosler 180 accubond 30 cal SOLD

Sierra 7mm 160 game king spritzers $50

Hornady v max 32g .204 bullets $40

Hornady 20 cal 45 grain sp-2 boxes- 25 each

Berger 6.5 140 vld target $60
Berger 140 hybrid targets 96 count SOLD
98 lapua 139 scenar $48
Nosler 140 rdf (there are only two of these so I'll just throw them in with the first order of 6.5 bullets)
Barnes 127 LRX 76 count $60
122 140 hornady ELDM $56
Just trying to help anyone looking for something to keep you going. I thought someone on here was looking for some Herco ? I hope I don't get in trouble or annoy anyone by doing this. If so let me know & I will stop. lol
Thank you for your support, like I said I was a faithful accu.bond supporter. But I'm going back to Speer, I can find what I need and years back they worked just fine. And I can buy 2 and 3 boxes of Speer to 1 box of Nosler. Grand Slams will work, they did before accu. And they still will, reloading my passion and it will be fun playing with new - old bullets. Hope you all have a great hunting season. 😎

Thanks for all the helpful feedback in this thread. The 30 cal Accubond and ABLR boolits I'm looking for have not been available in grade A for over a year. I was able to buy a couple hundred before they disappeared. I'm hopeful I'll be able to get more when I really need them. I guess, like everyone else, I'll start over in load development if I'm forced to switch boolits.
Midsouth has 30/180 Accubonds yesterday.

30 caliber 180 grain accubond are in stock at Nosler right now!
They are available so get as many as you want

Cabelas is a road trip for me. And worth the drive, if they had LRM primers. But a search online says they don't have any. Maybe they don't keep this info current ? As far as local shops no such luck as of yet. I have better luck at Estate sales when time permits. But then I haven't really stopped at a local shop as of a month. So maybe things have changed ? I just bought powder off of Midsouth the other week. And after shipping prices were still decent, considering you're paying a average 50lb. I paid less than that. Could have been my powder choices also. As of today H380 is $34.62 lb & $246.84 8lb. I really want to try this powder in my 222Rem Mag. IMR 4198 supposed to be a good one also according to Nosler. Good day to ya
Cabelas does not sell reloading stuff online. They currently only sell through the dealers and you are at the mercy of what they have on hand at the time. The only way you will know if they have something is to call and hope that it's not sold out by the time you get there. H 380 does well in .223 with the heavier bullets, 69 gr and above.

You know over the years I seen Nosler bullet on sale at different stores. I would note they were on sale. I would get a box or 2. The only reason if I am short, is because I determine I was going to use something different. Otherwise I watch for items on sale and them purchase them. I kind of blame the government for a lot of this. They keep trying to take away our firearms and other items. So I feel that not helping on the supply side. As far as the armed forces go the use Full Metal Jack bullets only. They do have green tips or black tip bullet. Again that for war fair.

Cabelas does not sell reloading stuff online. They currently only sell through the dealers and you are at the mercy of what they have on hand at the time. The only way you will know if they have something is to call and hope that it's not sold out by the time you get there. H 380 does well in .223 with the heavier bullets, 69 gr and above.
Huh, must be different here. Looked up Cabelas and navigated my way here to order some bullets: