Need some help with some rings...

wilkup

I've got a Leupold VX6 with a 34mm tube. I'd like to stay under $110, if possible, but understand with these larger diameter tubes I'm probably going to have to pay.
My scope has the 52mm objective on it.
It will be getting mounted atop an EGW 1-piece base with 0 MOA.
Currently looking at Warne and TPS as potential options.
I'd also like to know what height I will need for this setup. My rifle is the Rem 700 LTR in .223 Rem.
Please and thank you.

I've got a Leupold VX6 with a 34mm tube. I'd like to stay under $110, if possible, but understand with these larger diameter tubes I'm probably going to have to pay.
My scope has the 52mm objective on it.
It will be getting mounted atop an EGW 1-piece base with 0 MOA.
Currently looking at Warne and TPS as potential options.
I'd also like to know what height I will need for this setup. My rifle is the Rem 700 LTR in .223 Rem.
Please and thank you.

I have a vx-6 6-24x52 on my rem. 700. Had the old dovetail leupold mounts which worked well but I am always changing things. I ordered a 20 moa rail mount. I have always used high rings with this scope but on top of that rail they were too high. Nightforce titanium. Ordered medium and haven't had a chance to install them. The reason I am saying this is just to give you a heads up.

I THINK I like the TPS the best.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.