need some help

coyotkid

im in need of some help, i own a 7mm rem mag in a weatherby vanguard. it has a leupold vx3 scope its a nice scope but not for long range. so i need a scope with a good zoom because alot of the shots are long range up here in BC but some are 50yrds so to sum it up i need a scope with a good zoom i prefer a ajustable objective and on a buget so if any one can help that would be great.

I posted this earlier today to another gentleman...

"Zeiss Conquest line. 4.5-15....6.5-20. Buy from CameraLand a sponser right here to LRH. Price for either is less than $1500...for sure.

P.S. At a recent Demo sale they had the 4.5-14 for as low as $499. and the 6.5-20 for as low as $799. Pretty decent prices on great glass!!!

If that wont fit into your budget...
"I put a BuckMasters 4.5-14 x 40 on a walking varminter I have here thats a 22-250 and I really like it. Side focus..nice reticle...price wasnt bad either.".. Also some 6-18 Nikons for right at $320. Those will let you see a "fur piece" away

Good scopes..quite a bit less in $$

i have a 2.5-8 i took out a coyote at 700(used range finder) with it but it was a guess shot but I'm looking for some thing better and ill check out thous scopes

If you want the best of both worlds....good for real close in and real far away, look no further than a March 2.5 -25!!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.