need some help

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by coyotkid, Jan 22, 2013.

1. coyotkid

coyotkid Member

im in need of some help, i own a 7mm rem mag in a weatherby vanguard. it has a leupold vx3 scope its a nice scope but not for long range. so i need a scope with a good zoom because alot of the shots are long range up here in BC but some are 50yrds so to sum it up i need a scope with a good zoom i prefer a ajustable objective and on a buget so if any one can help that would be great.

2. MTBULLET

MTBULLET Well-Known Member

what magnification scope do you have now?

3. Sully2

Sully2 Well-Known Member

I posted this earlier today to another gentleman...

"Zeiss Conquest line. 4.5-15....6.5-20. Buy from CameraLand a sponser right here to LRH. Price for either is less than $1500...for sure.

P.S. At a recent Demo sale they had the 4.5-14 for as low as $499. and the 6.5-20 for as low as $799. Pretty decent prices on great glass!!!

If that wont fit into your budget...
    "I put a BuckMasters 4.5-14 x 40 on a walking varminter I have here thats a 22-250 and I really like it. Side focus..nice reticle...price wasnt bad either.".. Also some 6-18 Nikons for right at $320. Those will let you see a "fur piece" away

Good scopes..quite a bit less in $$

4. coyotkid

coyotkid Member

i have a 2.5-8 i took out a coyote at 700(used range finder) with it but it was a guess shot but I'm looking for some thing better and ill check out thous scopes

5. 4xforfun

4xforfun Well-Known Member

If you want the best of both worlds....good for real close in and real far away, look no further than a March 2.5 -25!!