Need some help...

So street price on those freedom reaper rings is $90. I guess retail is somewhere around $145 is what DNZ is claiming. So $60 plus $10 return shipping ($70).

Part of me is thinking I might go a different direction. Any recommendations on alternative rings?

So street price on those freedom reaper rings is $90. I guess retail is somewhere around $145 is what DNZ is claiming. So $60 plus $10 return shipping ($70).

Part of me is thinking I might go a different direction. Any recommendations on alternative rings?
Seekins all the way brother or NF UL. Let me look in my gun room I can prolly hook you up with brother-in-law price!

I believe vortex precision matched rings are made by seekins if you wanted to stick with their awesome warranty.

Xtreme hardcore gear and Warne have treated me well.

DNZ shot me another email and said they will just send me a new set of rings. They tried to file off a bur before they send my old ones back and they didnt like how it turned out. Pretty cool when companies go above and beyond what they need to.

On a side note, if the fall tweaked my rings, it will be interesting to see what Vortex says about my PST Gen 2. If that baby came through unscathed after hitting hard enough to jack up the rings the way it did, that will be impressive. I have both a gen 1 and gen 2 pst - the gen 2's are noticeably beefier.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.