Who Has Purchased Dies, Then Purchased a Rifle For Them?

del2les

Just curious how many have purchased a used set of dies or maybe a shotshell loader at a yard sale, estate sale, Craig's List, private, or from some other used source, and then discovered you just had to have a firearm to put those dies to good use? Over the decades, I have bought boxes of various mixed reloading supplies from the above sources, only to have a few dies of calibers I did not currently own. Some were traded or placed on the shelf, but some gave me an itch that later just had to be scratched. After all, I had the dies already.

Confess, I know I can't be the only one.

Just curious how many have purchased a used set of dies or maybe a shotshell loader at a yard sale, estate sale, Craig's List, private, or from some other used source, and then discovered you just had to have a firearm to put those dies to good use? Over the decades, I have bought boxes of various mixed reloading supplies from the above sources, only to have a few dies of calibers I did not currently own. Some were traded or placed on the shelf, but some gave me an itch that later just had to be scratched. After all, I had the dies already.

Confess, I know I can't be the only one.
I haven't done dies but just about everything else . I find that I've got barrels and ammo for stuff I call projects. Some I get to and get some enjoyment from completing and others I seem to sell or trade for other things. It's almost a compulsive hobby.

Recent Posts