Rifle Purchase & Payment Purchase Protection

I have bought a half dozen firearms from individuals on this website with absolutely no issue. I have always paid up front and then waited for the gun to show up. I always check their trading history to make sure they have done business with others on the site before I purchase. I get all there personal details so if something goes wrong I can find them if need be. :) I look on google earth to make sure the address they give me is a legit address and not some field in the middle of nowhere as well. If a guy has no trading history I wouldn't suggest doing business with them on a firearm. If their history is good then I feel you can do business with confidence. Everyone I have dealt with on here has been a legit good guy and I have done a fair amount of trading, buying and selling on here. You can always do PayPal, not the friends and family part and pay the additional fee. Then you have buyer protection from PayPal. Good luck with your purchase.
Good advice, I use a similar set of principles myself for purchasing scopes and other equipment on this and other forums and never had a problem.

I can't understand why pro gun people keep using PayPal. They have confiscated an untold amount of money from users for "violating" their policies. Read through their terms of service (nobody really does that and they know it). Yet, even though they have repeatedly taken money from people, gun people still use them. Close your account with them and stop giving them your support.

I can't understand why pro gun people keep using PayPal. They have confiscated an untold amount of money from users for "violating" their policies. Read through their terms of service (nobody really does that and they know it). Yet, even though they have repeatedly taken money from people, gun people still use them. Close your account with them and stop giving them your support.

I stand corrected. You brought up several good points about PP's anti gun stances. Where possible we should avoid using anti gun organizations.

Amen....