Your Next Rifle Scope Purchase Will Be?

I picked up a Super Sniper 16X and love the hell out of it. I keep moving it from rifle to rifle. I am going to buy another one soon. Possibly with 20x but the 16x is impressive. Great turrets (box test passed perfectly) High range of temps and altitude working range along with recoil rated to 50BMG. Submerged under 15ft of salt water and won a Navy contract to supply them to sniper teams. Oh, also 120 moa total adjustment both directions.

I guess I'm the black sheep here! I will buy either a 4.5 x 14 x50 or a 6.5 x 20 x 50 Zeiss with a Rapid Z 1000 reticle. It will be for a new long range shooter. Tell you about it later sometime.

Jim

Just picked up my 3rd USO SN3 3x17. this one has 34mm tube and awaits Kirby's email sayin "its ready".

Also picked up my first ACOG for my LMT and also waiting for
another Trijicon for my 458 SOCOM.

Also I am now broke.:rolleyes:

Either Schmidt Bender, Swarovski or a Zeiss. It depends...I want a variable in the 4 - 16x range with parallax adj on the turret and a mil dot reticle but I would like to keep the objective diameter below 50mm.

I guess I'm the black sheep here! I will buy either a 4.5 x 14 x50 or a 6.5 x 20 x 50 Zeiss with a Rapid Z 1000 reticle. It will be for a new long range shooter. Tell you about it later sometime.

Jim

I was going with the zeiss, but was tempted to try the Vortex PST's. If i don't like it I'll go back to a conquest without hesitation.

Probably a SF 6-24X 4200 Bushnell for my Cooper Varminter. A couple places have lowered the price down to around 500 bucks - a bargain IMO. A 30mm tube would be nice, but think I can make do @ mostly under 400 yds.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.