Need some 1x scopes

my82cam

I am planning to hunt utah elk in muzzle loader, and from what I am finding it is 1x scopes only or open sights. Who makes a decent 1x scope that wont brake the bank. I will need two of them. I am thinking about putting me eotechs on there, as it should be hunting within 100 yards. Can't bring myself to mount an eotech on a Encore pro hunter lol are the nikons any count?

Have you concidered a red dot? That's what my smoke pole wears and I love it. Easy to look through and quick target accuzation. If it's something your interested in or even considering, pm me. I have a couple and would be willing to sell you one.

I have had red dots in the past, wasn't a big fan of them. love Eotechs tho. maybe that is my best bet. I do like the looks of the Thompson hawken 1x-32. may give that a try if I can find one for a decent price, or another scope if someone has a recommendation

I have a nice little Sightron SII 1X but it's a pistol scope, you would probably need to mount it in some sort of "scout" setup. I don't know if they made/make a rifle version or not.

Bob

Sightron is the best I have used/seen in a 1x

Find at SWFA.com

Burris used to make a 1x but not sure anymore, same goes for nikon.

I personally believe a good red dot with a small dot like my aimpoint comp c3 with 2 moa dot is the best option for a 1x, a cheap red dot not so much.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.