Must see videos for accuracy reloaders

BountyHunter

wheeleraccuracy

This is a series of videos on how to find the actual lands without a tool, action timing, sizing brass, how to determine proper die fit to chamber, how to check bedding etc.

This would make a great sticky subject for everyone, particularly new LR reloaders.

thanks for the post!

Different than what I have been doing but I like the direct approach with limited tools. I'll have to give the wheeler methods a try and see how close my current methods have been getting me.

Very good info here.

I started using his method of finding the lands sometime ago and retired the Hornady land measuring tool. The method used in the video gives much more consistent results. Now, I'm gonna have to try his method for determining how much to bump the shoulder.

I started using his method for findings the lands a few months back. Much, much more accurate then my Hornady tool. Wish there was a method, (other than the one he shows) for checking the bedding stress.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.