March 2.5-25x52 vs….

Due to the SHOT cancelation last year March authorized substantial diacount on a limited time centered around the SHOT week. I have not heard about their plan this year.

You guys stay in contact with your favorite March dealer about the SHOT week discount in case there is one this year.

I have a 3-18 on my hunting rifle and I talked a friend into a March, to my eyes I can't tell much difference between the 2. I prefer the Kahles as it has a little more pop to my eyes, but honestly there is not enough of a difference to matter. The main difference between the 2 is the weight, so if you are wanting light you can't go wrong with the March.

Yes you can, the only difference is the March has a tighter eye box. It is not bad just not as easy as my 3-18. Like I said in the above post the Kahles has more pop to my eye but may be just the opposite for you. The March is really touchy adjusting but once you get used to it it is not that big of a deal, the March is a really good scope and you really have to have the 2 scopes side by side to tell a difference. In a hunting situation where you are going to be taking a long shot you will have time to get everything right or you shouldn't take the shot.

I really like my March 2.5x25x52, MOA,SFP, MTR-3 reticle. Optical quality and mechanical performance is excellent. It is one of the best scopes I've used for cutting low sun glare. Contrary to other viewpoints, I have had no issue with the fast ratio parallax, or eye-box. I bought it as a lighter weight compliment to my preferred NF ATACR's and S&B PMII.

I really like my March 2.5x25x52, MOA,SFP, MTR-3 reticle. Optical quality and mechanical performance is excellent. It is one of the best scopes I've used for cutting low sun glare. Contrary to other viewpoints, I have had no issue with the fast ratio parallax, or eye-box. I bought it as a lighter weight compliment to my preferred NF ATACR's and S&B PMII.

I own a few NF Atacr and a S&B US, so I can relate to their optically performance. But can't compare the March without having looked through one….so how would you rate it overall optically (especially low light being a hunter) to the NF and S&B?

I own a few NF Atacr and a S&B US, so I can relate to their optically performance. But can't compare the March without having looked through one….so how would you rate it overall optically (especially low light being a hunter) to the NF and S&B?
Of the three scopes, for low light hunting performance my eyes would rate the S&B best, followed by the ATACR F1, then the March which in low light is a bit less then the ATACR F1.
From a weight standpoint, my rifles are close to a pound less with the March(23.4oz) compared to the ATACR and S&B, both near 40oz,

I got in on the shot show March deal last year and picked up an fx 4.5-28
It's without a doubt the best scope I've used, if I could afford another the 2.5-25×52 would be my choice