Made in the USA important to you?

I like the free market concept where the markets decide what succeeds and what doesn't. I want foreign products available here AND I want fords, chevys, and other US products sold in China— though they are more protectionist than we are, not playing fairly. Let product sell and let survival of the fittest decide.
That's what annoyed me about Obama; he gave my hard-earned tax money to bloated inefficient corporations that had been producing inferior products for too long. I don't wake up every morning to find money under my pillow. I have to travel 1.5 hours every morning to earn it.
Of course many would argue that his policies turned around the economy and it's doing well even up to this day, but
I still don't agree with it. I just think my tax dollars should benefit more people.

Now I guess I'll wait for the forum moderator's political guillotine to drop on my neck.

720~2.jpeg

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.