Made in the USA important to you?

PredatorSlayer

I have found myself over the last couple years putting heavy emphasis on whether or not something is made in the US when making a decision to purchase something, especially firearms related. Its why I went with a versamax over an SBE 2 a few years ago. The most recent example was going with a VX6HD over an NX8 (made in Japan). I am not perfect at it and I also want something of quality and reliable. I didn't use to care and never even considered the country of origin, I am now in my late 30's and somewhere along the way it started to matter to me. Just curious if any of you out there take that into consideration when making purchases?

ABSOLUTELY! I have for many years, I go out of my way to buy American! My jeans, socks, shirts, etc. I just ordered coffee and some cups from BRCC for presents and made sure to get the MADE IN USA cups. I will save up if there is a big difference in costs. Sometimes you don't have a choice, but usually you do!

ABSOLUTELY! I have for many years, I go out of my way to buy American! My jeans, socks, shirts, etc. I just ordered coffee and some cups from BRCC for presents and made sure to get the MADE IN USA cups. I will save up if there is a big difference in costs. Sometimes you don't have a choice, but usually you do!
I respect this a lot. I have noticed there are more options than you think - you just have to look for them.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.