The Most Destructive Force in the Western USA.

Pretty good shooting! Looks like fun. Couple of questions if you have a minute.
1. what backpack were you loading up?
2. what rifles, optics and calibers are you having so much fun with?
3. what are you using to shoot video through the scope? I could see me and the grandkids having fun shooting and then watching the video later.

Thanks for sharing! Always look forward to your posts.
RP

AAH"
I used to bring a "Golf Counter" the old little analog counters that you clicked with a push button-You guys know RIGHT🤣
Look at the picture of the rifle on the tripod at 6:15 in the video. You might see something dangling there. ;)

I don't know what this "golf" you speak of is... but that is my "kill counter." It has two clickers on it. One for confirmed kills... the other for "eh, maybe he'll die later." Or if I have someone with, we keep track of each of our confirmed kills separately.

Don't ask me how many times I forgot to turn on the TriggerCam. 🤦‍♂️

De47psml.jpg

1. what backpack were you loading up?
2. what rifles, optics and calibers are you having so much fun with?
Eberlestock pack. The first setup is a 26" .20-223AI running 55gr bergers at 3375fps. The second is one of our 17WSM RimX rifles. We have several in stock presently. The .20cal has the new vortex gen3 6-36 that I'm evaluating. The 17 has a Tangent Theta 315M Gen2XR... which is my favorite for lightweight rifles. Almost all of the video shown, that scope was on 12x magnification. Pdogs were from 40yds to 375yds with the 17.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

Last edited:
Look at the picture of the rifle on the tripod at 6:15 in the video. You might see something dangling there. ;)

I don't know what this "golf" you speak of is... but that is my "kill counter." It has two clickers on it. One for confirmed kills... the other for "eh, maybe he'll die later." Or if I have someone with, we keep track of each of our confirmed kills separately.

De47psml.jpg

Eberlestock pack. The first setup is a 26" .20-223AI running 55gr bergers at 3375fps. The second is one of our 17WSM RimX rifles. We have several in stock presently. The .20cal has the new vortex gen3 6-36 that I'm evaluating. The 17 has a Tangent Theta 315M Gen2XR... which is my favorite for lightweight rifles. Almost all of the video shown, that scope was on 12x magnification. Pdogs were from 40yds to 375yds with the 17.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

Greg
Yes a counter like this. Got mine well over 30 years ago from a Golf Shop. I wore it out so don't have a picture of it, but looks a lot like the one you have.
Great Video and information on all you posts!!!
Len & Jill