Leupold MOA reticle...FINALLY!

Just a heads up fellas, but Leupold's new MOA reticles is now available for retrofitting on existing VX3's and Mark4 in the 4.5-14 models. They are also working on a matching reticle for the 6.5-20's that should be available before too long.

Here is the new reticle:

attachment.php

Thanks for the update. I couldn't wait any longer. I now own 3 Nightforce nxs scopes. Wish Leupold had been an option.

I would prefer the MOA reticle without all the dots, just hashes on the crosshairs. It strikes me as too busy and distracting. I think I'll stick with my TMR for now.

The reticle shown on page 2 of this thread is not the TMOA reticle according to Leupold. From Leupold's website:
TMOA Reticle | Leupold Optics

About 4 months ago I asked a tech person about the MOA reticle, she sent me a pic of the one with all the dots. Then upon looking at a list of their available reticles, I also noticed the TMOA and asked them about it. The replied to me like I was an iddiot and they didn't have any idea what I was even talking about when i asked them about it, even though it is plain as day on their website.

If anybody knows anything about the TMOA, that appears to me to be what all of us are kinda looking for.

I see the advantages to the dots, but I am with one of the previous posts, just seems a little too busy for me. But maybe it would be nice, who knows.

Be nice to hear from some people who have tried it, see what their thoughts are.

The dots are not of great interest to me, but the numbers are. They make it much quicker to get on target in certain situations.

Just my 2 cents.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.