Is it just me????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you see a Tab at the top and probably to the right that says Tools?

If so click on that and you should see Menu Bar. Click on that and then you will have a toolbar that shows more options.

What have we learned about long range in this post? Not much just a bunch of dribble about spelling,grammer,adds and how to use spellcheck? Heck I just underline a word I'm curious about and right click on it for spell-check on this computer, no copy pasting or funny red lines= That is if I gave a rats-***
Shoot I'll bet nobody's warein od green socks anyway :rolleyes:
If you guys are soo worried about being politicly correct you may as well put your guns down now and save the bastards the trouble!!

Mach5, this topic was in the General Discussion thread, thats open to any and all discussions, it obviously was never meant to be a discussion on long range hunting - take a chill pill man.

Oh.......you probably should of used that spellcheck option you've got, I counted 4 misspelled words in your post.

Ya its general discution and I dusent have to read it ifin i dusent wanta but I'll still bet i's the only one warein OD green socks usin the red-neck dicshonairy.

This thread is turning into a classic:D study in when 'groan' men display modern day cabin fever.... :):)

Dr. Phil would have a ball with this one.

Have a good 2009!

I'll be quiet for a while. Maybe even weeks:cool:

I can hear the forum's united sigh of relief.gun):cool:

Len, I tried to PM you but had no luck. I don't know why the Circuit City ads were there. I hope you can figure out why.
Getting to spelling and grammar. It is really difficult, for me, to take someone's advise on gunsmithing, bedding or handloading when they don't know the difference between:
their--- a possesive
there--- a place or location
they're--- a contraction for they are
One regular, on this and other sites, freely gives "expert" advice on numerous subjects, while using their, there and they're randomly. The real *** kicker is, he's not even right 1/3 of the time!
OK. I'm off the soap box.

Eddie, thanks

My email address is in my signature, just below this message. Please try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.