I hate deer

MOOSE5.jpg

MOOSE4.jpg

MOOSE3.jpg

MOOSE1.jpg

MOOSE2.jpg

Thank goodness, Virginia has an "Urban Hunt Permit" that allow me to bow hunt amongst the houses throughout Fairfax, Arlington, Alexandria and the surrounding areas. My cousin says she has one that hangs out behind her house with a rack that looks like a rocking chair in Chantilly, Va.. This Urban hunt season.....it's as good as eaten.

Nice looking. I'm in fairfax,va and we see deer like that in the back all the time.I got a few on the wall. You see what happens if you let the deer go. The neighborhood is a prime example of quality deer management. I don't understand why people shoot little spikes when there is over a million does running around.

MHO
Im in colorado springs too. not sure what shooting your into but we should get together and shoot. only problem is that i dont have any rifles since im from NZ and mine are all there.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.