Hs precision stock modification

Kaswel

Hello everyone. I am new to this site and forums in general. Was looking for some advice. I have a factory Remingotn 6.5 Creedmoor with magpul stock and magazine that I was looking to remove and install a Hs Precision stock similar to the Remington LTR, if I can find one. Does anyone know if the magpul trigger guard and magazine can be made to fit? Or any other good options? I like the detachable mags. Thanks

Yes it can fit- I have done it to a few different HS stocks that were inlet for BDL bottom metal. You can either modify the stock or the Magpul bottom metal, or both. It's not hard with a dremel but a gunsmith could do a neater/cleaner job and also bed the action for you while they're already working on it.

FWIW- those Magpul stocks are pretty good for the money. Two of my best shooting rifles have them because I needed something to do load development with while waiting on another stock, and I didn't have the heart to take it out of the Magpul when I saw how good it performed.

This gun is a shooter also. Just my personal preference but it seems hard for me to get used to on coyote hunts, etc where quick shots take place. Much more used to the feel of a " regular " stock over the " pistol" grip feel. Sorry I know my terms aren't accurate. Thank you for the reply . That helps

Recent Posts