high fence animals

its all good, to be honest im terrible at typing so im the last person to say anything about spelling. Im just trying to prove my point about the diff between high fence and free range. I work my butt off to kill the deer i do at free range and dont feel its fare that a high fence animal is being compared in the same bracket.

Understood!! It was never my intention to try and fool anyone about the high fence deer i took this past year. I didn't realize that was such a sore topic, from this point forward i will only post my low fence animals.

In all seriousness i hope that your due diligence pays off for you year in and year out!!

B EZ

Understood!! It was never my intention to try and fool anyone about the high fence deer i took this past year. I didn't realize that was such a sore topic, from this point forward i will only post my low fence animals.

In all seriousness i hope that your due diligence pays off for you year in and year out!!

B EZ
the same to you! not saying dont post pics just disagree with putting them in same bracket. Hear is the guy i want this year not the biggest i have but the one i like.Should be a stud this year he will be 5.

Attachments

• SUNP0071.jpg
    SUNP0071.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 54
I believe it all depends on size of ranch. A couple hundred acres is not even close to free range. Fun absolutely the same no. Now several thousand acres, very similar. In fact vast parts of south Africa are all high fence, not nearly as much free range left I I thought. When the ranch gets that large it is by all accounts the same.

Those are some nice deer you got hanging Iowa Whitetail.

I'll have to post some of my non high fence deer once i get all my picks reloaded on my computer since it was hacked a couple of weeks ago.

Only pic i currently have is my couse deer i killed a couple years back down in Mexico (free range). Took him at 543 yards with my 30 HART, scored 119 7/8 non typ 110"even typical....

Attachments

• IMG_0826.jpg
    IMG_0826.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 67
Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.