high fence animals

I personally have hunted and killed some great bucks in high fence areas and love it. I live in a place that don't have B&C deer and I don't own or have friends or family that owns land big enough to grow them. I have to pay either to hunt high or low fence and have done both and will do both again. When a lot of people start talking about fair chase its up to the hunter to determine that. I wish I had enough land to grow corn and soy beans and then name the deer that is to be hunted (hit list). I think that if its legal we should stand together no mater where they hunt or what they hunt with because PETA loves to hear us argue. I have heard so many hunters put down hunting with guns just because they hunt with bows saying that's just not hunting. We need to stand together no matter if its high or low ,bow ,rifle,crossbow,spear or tommy hawk and I know I don't got good grammer. I like to see the pictures no matter what size because the trophy is in the eye of the beholder. Please don't anyone take this to heart because I'm not talking about anyone
Thanks

Those are some nice deer you got hanging Iowa Whitetail.

I'll have to post some of my non high fence deer once i get all my picks reloaded on my computer since it was hacked a couple of weeks ago.

Only pic i currently have is my couse deer i killed a couple years back down in Mexico (free range). Took him at 543 yards with my 30 HART, scored 119 7/8 non typ 110"even typical....
cool deer like the mount

Hey Kyle Welker or Slim09 or whatever your username is this week! Why did you change your name on the website? Are you ashamed of your previous attempts to fake everyone out in regards to your type of hunting and thought you'd start out fresh, as that's exactly what you tried to do whether you admit it or not when you posted that big nontypical buck to start the other thread?

Hey Kyle Welker or Slim09 or whatever your username is this week! Why did you change your name on the website? Are you ashamed of your previous attempts to fake everyone out in regards to your type of hunting and thought you'd start out fresh, as that's exactly what you tried to do whether you admit it or not when you posted that big nontypical buck to start the other thread?[/QUOTE

Geez really back to this again, just as i thought we were starting to get along...::cool:

That being said my screen name on all the forums i am on is slim09, for whatever reason when i created this i put down my name (it was a couple years ago but never posted) and just wanted it to be the same for all forums i am on. I don't do the password save so the easiest way for me to remember is for all of the usernames and passwords to be the same.

I don't think it's the same. It's not wrong just different. If you have the resources and the desire then do it. If its not your thing save your money for tags and gas. To each his own. Have a good one!

Having retired 11 years ago in a LE career for over 30 years, when I see someone go to an aka it's usually an alert that something shady may have been going on or is going to happen. lightbulbThat's all! Very seldom, if ever, do I see someone on a website change their name unless something has been going on amongst the members and that person. Keep stuff on the up and up and I'm sure everybody will be good with it! Hey, I see you're not working again today, or do you not have a job? :D

having retired 11 years ago in a le career for over 30 years, when i see someone go to an aka it's usually an alert that something shady may have been going on or is going to happen. Lightbulbthat's all! Very seldom, if ever, do i see someone on a website change their name unless something has been going on amongst the members and that person. Keep stuff on the up and up and i'm sure everybody will be good with it! Hey, i see you're not working again today, or do you not have a job? :d

great

Having retired 11 years ago in a LE career for over 30 years, when I see someone go to an aka it's usually an alert that something shady may have been going on or is going to happen. lightbulbThat's all! Very seldom, if ever, do I see someone on a website change their name unless something has been going on amongst the members and that person. Keep stuff on the up and up and I'm sure everybody will be good with it! Hey, I see you're not working again today, or do you not have a job? :D

Jeez..pet detective. Give the guy a break. You have been ragging on him about this mess for long enough. He likes it you don't.
Why even waste your time?

"Jeez..pet detective. Give the guy a break. You have been ragging on him about this mess for long enough. He likes it you don't.
Why even waste your time? "

***Wasn't a pet detective mr wiseacre, so if you can razz me on my career like that, why not allow me to razz him a little for starting the thread in what several of us felt was a shady way and then change his name?!!! PS: You've also completely missed the point that several of us were making and that's not that we objected to his hunt, but that it shouldn't be equated as a fair chase kill when it's in a high fence situation like where he killed that buck. The only place I object to is the "canned" pen-type situation that is not hunting, but just plain guaranteed killing.

"Jeez..pet detective. Give the guy a break. You have been ragging on him about this mess for long enough. He likes it you don't.
Why even waste your time? "

***Wasn't a pet detective mr wiseacre, so if you can razz me on my career like that, why not allow me to razz him a little for starting the thread in what several of us felt was a shady way and then change his name?!!! PS: You've also completely missed the point that several of us were making and that's not that we objected to his hunt, but that it shouldn't be equated as a fair chase kill when it's in a high fence situation like where he killed that buck. The only place I object to is the "canned" pen-type situation that is not hunting, but just plain guaranteed killing.

I am pretty sure i have said multiple times that i was not trying to fool anyone, before these post i may have posted one or two times before so i didn't realize i needed to put in BOLD that it was a high fence hunt. If you can't get past that then that's your own issue... Being that you were a popo i am sure you have never made such a slight mistake yourself... How long you going to go on with this, didn't you say in a previous post we were cool, then you jump back on the wagon.....

What the hell is a popo?, and if it's what I think it means I wasn't! We ARE cool and all you need do is soak in what I said in my last post that you C/Pd and you'd know why I brought it up again! Now we are cool and you can post all the high fence animals or any other animal you care to and have a good day doing it!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.